This is the view going down the 10,000 foot mountain on our way back from Tahoe to Reno.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Back From Reno
I just got in from Reno last night and am pretty darn tired. I will post more later, but in the meantime, here are a few shots I grabbed visiting Lake Tahoe with Jen.
I thought this little boy was too cute trying to drag this heavy cooler (probably full of his Dad's beer).
This is Jen doing her best to not kill me for making her pose on a really large tree stump.
Jen snapped this of me at the state park where we were taking in the scenery.

This is the view going down the 10,000 foot mountain on our way back from Tahoe to Reno.
This Virginian couldn't resist taking this picture of the Virginian in downtown Reno. Reno itself was not that exciting -- it resembled the old parts of Vegas... full of check cashing places, wedding chapels, XXX movie houses and pawn shops. Jennifer and I felt a little unsafe as everywhere we went the store clerks told us to watch our purses and to be careful. Needless to say, we mainly stayed inside the Nugget surrounded by several security friends from the conference.
This sign is unfortunately the best part of Reno.
This is the view going down the 10,000 foot mountain on our way back from Tahoe to Reno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment