So I was walking Bailey this morning when a guy in a GTO drove up to me and asked me for directions. (Poor guy -- he had no clue that I am direction challenged). He was trying to get to one of the millions of South Riding streets and I had no idea how to help him. I finally asked him if he had a cell phone so he could call the person he was trying to meet. He then explained that he was a bounty hunter and was looking for a fugitive and giving the guy advanced warning wasn't the best of ideas.
I'm not sure why, but that made my day (although it should have skeeved me out that there was a fugitive in my neighborhood).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My My My! Little South Riding.
Fugitives, Murders and Ladies in Trash cans -- Oh MY!
At least the fugitive was fit to be caught... if the bounty hunter could find his way, that is....
Post a Comment