Saturday, March 15, 2008

Miche for Michelle

Jen and I were at Tyson's today when we discovered the best invention known to all women-kind that has hit a mall kiosk in the past 20 years. It's called the Miche. Invented by a woman named Michelle, this black and/or brown basic purse is equipped with magnets. In less than the time it takes to say "Miche", you can slap on a new "shell" (if I were her, I would have called them "chelles") on the outside of the purse to completely change the entire look. I bought one brown and one black purse today and got 6 shells -- which means I can have 14 different purses for less than $150. I am in love. And how could I pass up a purse named for and invented by a woman named Michelle?

For those ladies that want to check it out, go here: www.michebag.com.

3 comments:

jg3 said...

i ... i don't get it

pasq242 said...

I have a purse. I can't carry my scheduler in anything smaller.

I'd be worried about the magnets erasing credit cards. Magnets and the digital age don't mix.

Mijoy said...

Magnets have been on purses since the dawn of time -- they are even on ladies wallets. I've never had a problem -- I doubt it will impact it. The true test will see if my ipod's hard drive is wiped. :)