Saturday, April 05, 2008

Prayers, Please

I don't normally post items here that are personal in nature about my family, but I think now is an appropriate time.

As many of you know, my father has been battling diabetes and congestive heart failure for 7 years now (he was diagnosed with CHF 1 week after John and I were married). We have just come to learn that he is now in Stage 3 Renal Failure. This has been a strain on my mother - taking him back and forth to heart and kidney specialists for the past two months and I know this is just the beginning of a long road ahead.

Please keep my parents and my family in your prayers. Caring for a loved one that is very ill is never easy on anyone and the Lambiasi family would appreciate any prayers you can send our way.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all praying Michelle. Please keep us posted. I will say a rosary for him every day this week.

Anonymous said...

of Course!