But I had to copy one of your posts. Gill posted a link to a site called www.bookmooch.com earlier this year. I really didn't pay too much attention to it until he mentioned it to me over lunch a few weeks ago. This is the coolest site!
The concept is this: you post all of your books that you don't want anymore. Then people email you and request them. You mail them the book for free. For every book you mail, you get a point. You then use those points to ask other people to mail you free books. How cool is that??? All you pay is book rate shipping (which is about $3 or $4 per book depending on weight). I've already mailed out 5 books and I have my first one on its way. What a great way to recycle old volumes that would otherwise collect dust on your bookshelves.
Thanks for the tip, Gill!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment