Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blah.

It's cold out. I've spent the past two days at a Security Conference in Dulles learning about all the wonderful things our government is going to do to help make this world a better place. I've been spending a majority of my time with two ladies-- one from New Mexico and the other from Boston. The New Mexico lady is freezing--she even ordered her water today at lunch without ice because she "didn't want to get colder". The Boston lady is not wearing a coat and says it's "nice out". I've been drinking ice water, wearing a coat, and keeping the heater on my seat in my car on.

John and I got our Christmas lights up, and they look pretty good. Of course, they are nothing compared to our Halloween decorations (mainly because Delvaux wasn't here to help), but they will do. Last weekend, I went to a Christmas party for all the gals on my street and when they met me, they kept referring to me as, "The lady with the Halloween house." I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Well, that's it. I don't really have that much more to say. It's a "Blah" type of day.

No comments: