Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Free Dog!

So uh -- anyone want a dog? I've got this really cute one that I'll give up for free. He's perfect in everyway except he barks at EVERY GOSH DARN THING IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU TRY TO WALK HIM. We've tried choke collars, "gentle leaders", trainers, treats, psychology, and I've read 2 books. So far, NOTHING WORKS.

I know they turn bad horses into dog food -- can they turn bad dogs into horse food?

4 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

OMG don't joke about that!

Are you really giving him away?

Mijoy said...

No, not really. But sometimes I want to. :) He's really a sweet and wonderful dog, he just needs to learn to chill on leash.

Anonymous said...

um.
i have no words.

Miss Scarlet said...

Do you know where he was before you got him? I'll come walk him one day:) My boss is getting a Boston Terrier puppy next weekend and is bringing him to work-I CAN'T WAIT!