- Wouldn't Get Far -- Kanye West
- That's That Dirty -- Snoop Dogg
- Go Getta -- Young Jeezy
- I Luv It Dirty -- Young Jeezy
- Soul Surv -- Young Jeezy & Akon
- Locked Up Remix Dirty -- Akon
- Don't Matter -- Akon
- This is Why I'm Hot -- MIMS
- Throw Some Ds -- Rich Boy
- Oh Yeah -- Lil' Scrappy
- Money In the Bank -- Lil' Scrappy
- Want You -- Young Lloyd & Lil Wayne
- What Goes Around Comes Around -- Justin Timberlake
- Runaway Love -- Ludacris
- Affirmative Action -- Nas
- You Never Know -- Immortal Technique
- Dance With the Devil -- Immortal Technique
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Whateva
I was walking Bailey tonight in my 'hood when I found a CD on the ground labeled "Whateva - February 23, 2007". I popped it into my computer and the following tracks were found:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm going to come to SR and drop good CDs for you:)
I LOVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!
Whateva in the world is someone dropping a hot CD like that on the sidewalk and leaving it there!!
the guy that does FOUND magazine was on the episode of This American Life that aired yesterday.
Coincidence? You decide.
Post a Comment