I've had a good birthday so far, considering I am still pretty sick. Apparently, I have this evil cold that does not want to go away. Not sure if it's the same one that's killing people, but I sure felt like I wanted to die several times this week!
John got me Guitar Hero III for the Wii for my birthday, so we've been playing that. He's already beaten it on the easy level (had to battle the Devil while playing The Devil Went Down to Georgia to do it). I had a 90 minute massage at the spa in South Riding followed by a sauna and then got a Carmel Latte at Panera before coming back home. When I arrived home, I was greeted by some cards and calls from family and friends.
Coincidentally, I happened to get another really cool suprise today that just so happened to arrive on my birthday. I got an invitation from Bob LaRose's new company -- to attend the Christmas Party this year. Apparently people from both Bob's old companies and his new company, Agilex, are invited this year so John and I get to have one last Integic blast from the past next month. Pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birfday Michelle! I hope you are feeling better so the bowling actions can commence :)
Happy Birthday late! I tried to call you 3 times that day but I kept getting weird comments from the cell phone lady...or dead silence which was even worse! Anyway, I hope you're feelin' better! Love ya, larn
Oh man, I'm totally jealous you got to go to that Christmas party!
e-mail or call me sometime, I'm off work until June 9th and would love to have lunch or something!
Post a Comment