Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Neti Pot to the Rescue!

John brought me home a nasty cold on his way back from Dallas this weekend. I have been cooped up in the house catching up on episodes of Heroes and Dexter. In order to speed up my healing process, I have jerry-rigged a green tea pot as my new Neti pot. (Don't worry, if you come to my house later on, I will NOT serve you green tea from this pot -- or I'll at least wash it first). What's a Neti Pot? Here's a wonderful you tube demonstration:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQm7YpxgOnA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont even have to look at the video b/c i know what this is... and i have one word for you....


GROSS

Mijoy said...

Dont knock it till you've tried it!

Anonymous said...

Yuck.

The same Michelle that is grossed out by hugs, will put this up her nose?!

rebarbitive.

Unknown said...

das nahasty.