Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Madness

One of the things I hate (and love) about Fall is all the new television shows that are on. For the first time, my dvr/time ratio is growing out of control. It seems I must spend hours in front of the tube to catch up on all the great programs that are out. This is, one: pretty cool as it gives me something to do and two: really pathetic that I have nothing else better to do.

Since Bailey was sick today (prognosis - getting better), I was able to catch up on last week's shows. Some of my Season Passes include:

  • Mad Men (a new fav)
  • Heroes (getting to be oddly like 4400)
  • Dexter
  • Entourage
  • LOST
  • Californication
  • Weeds (just ended)
  • Jon & Kate Plus 8 (don't knock it)
  • Gossip Girl (sorta the 90210 of NYC- I blame JD for getting me hooked)
  • New 90210
  • Desperate Housewives (getting to be really lame)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Rules of Engagement (love the Putty character)
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (dark comedy)
This list ensures that my butt is plastered to the couch about 2 hours a day. Considering I'm a stress ball when I get home from work, it seems to ease the pain.

2 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I commented and it didn't work-GRRRR!

Anonymous said...

Out of that whole list... only one I also like to view, is Jon and Kate Plus 8..... all the rest... boo hiss...