I have been very very blessed to have come in contact with a select few friendly, influential, intelligent, and overall wonderful people throughout my short 30 years here on Earth. These people are currently scattered all over the country and these are the type of people that I can email or call once or twice a year and talk to them for hours like nothing has changed.
They are the friends that challenge me to think, they are the friends that aren't afraid to tell me when I am full of shit, and they are the friends that I know I can trust and love unconditionally. They are also a diverse lot -- some with similar beliefs and some with the complete opposite. But the one thing we seem to all have in common is a love for knowledge, philosophy, humor, banter, analysis and truth. If you are one of these people, you know who you are.
So, thank you. Thank you for inspiring me and enriching my life - your friendships have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. And even though I am hug-phobic, I am giving you all a huge virtual hug right now.
Love,
Michelle, Mitch, Mitcherelle, Chihuahua, Michey, Shell, MiJoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment