Friday, July 01, 2005

Exercise Your Brain!

I've recently found this really cool site. The idea behind it is to exercise your brain. Supposedly, the more you do the exercises, the higher your IQ will get. Also, by exercising your brain, you'll be less likely to get alzheimers and other such brain diseases.

I've given them my ten bucks in the hopes that it will actually work. So far, I've managed to improve on each exercise the more I do them. My goal is to get in the top 10 for at least one exercise.

It's a pretty neat site filled with stats and they do different polls everyday. For instance, people who said autumn was their favorite season tend to score better overall on the brain exercises. Same with people who prefer cats as their favorite pets. Interesting stuff.

At any rate, check it out. And if you subscribe, let me know so we can compare scores!

No comments: