Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh Yeah, I Forgot The Best Part...

So the best part of my ER trip was by far my wonderful husband's faux pas.

As he was registering me at the front desk, the lady asked him what my Social Security Number was so she could verify that he truly was my husband. He immediately rattled off MIKE'S Social! The lady was like, uhhhhh...

So it's good to know that if Mike is dying in an ER, John will be able to register him no problem. Me? Not so much.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best part? I guess that's up to you. It is definitely a highlight.

I on the other hand would be up a creek. I am doing well enough to remember my OWN SSN, never mind anyone elses. Besides, what kind of security check is that? Anyone who can remember my ten digit serial number can claim to be my family and thus be consulted in decisions regarding my fate? There's no better system than that?