Monday, February 27, 2006
Robert Moxley Underwood
Of Gainesville, VA on February 25, 2006. Preceded in death by his beloved wife of 63 years on September 1, 2005, Catherine E. Underwood; devoted father of Kathleen (James, III) Lambiasi, Mary (Randolph) Tucker, Robert M. (Elizabeth) Underwood, Jr., Ida (Michael) Ragan, Linda Milburn, David M. (Sandra) Underwood, Theresa (Charles) Glass and the late Christopher Mark Underwood. Also survived by two brothers, Paul and Charles Underwood; 29 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren. The family will receive friends on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at MOSER FUNERAL HOME, 233 Broadview Ave, Warrenton VA. A Mass of Christian Burial will be offered on Thursday, March 2, 10:30 a.m. at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Warrenton. Interment Cedar Hill Cemetery, Suitland, MD at 1:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be directed to the American Heart Association, 7203 Poplar St., Annandale VA 22003 or to the Holy Trinity Catholic Church Building Fund, 13260 McCartney Court, Bristow, VA 20136.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there - I'm sorry to bring this up, not knowing how you are related or if you are related - but did you know Mark Underwood? I'll sign in with my blog account, so you can post something to my blog if you feel like it. I dated Mark & had been looking for him - this is the closest to finding him that I've come.
Very sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment