Tommorrow is going to be a big day for me. I'm going to submit my resignation to the only employer I've ever had. I've been working at USI/Integic/Northrop Grumman since I was 19 years old and have learned everything I know from that place. I have finally decided that the climate and culture that the Northrop buyout has produced, is not an environment that I want to be a part of anymore. I am going to spread my wings and start a new job. If all goes according to plan, my first day will be on February 21st.
Leaving my office is bittersweet. I am going to a better oppourtunity that will allow me to manage 3 people and 1200 clearances. Currently, I manage myself and 300 clearances. I will have a lot more responsibility and with responsibility comes, well, responsibility. I believe I am capable of succeeding, but it does not mean that I am not scared to take on everything I have signed up for.
I have always been the baby my entire life. I am the youngest of 4, I was always the youngest in my department at work, I was always the youngest in my group of friends. Now, I am going to be a leader and a mentor in a new place and although I am excited, I am sad to be growing up.
C'est la vie, et la vie doit continuer. Je dois apprendre à changer, ou je ne me développerai jamais. Voici ne disparaître rien!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually... I'm younger than you :)
Congrats though!!
Congrats and Good luck!
Post a Comment