Ok, so I took Alison's personality test that was on her site. And get this -- it says I'm an ESTJ!! What the heck?! So now I have to figure out what I really am. If I have dumped the Intuitive part of me and exchanged it for a Sensing side, then I need to seriously consider getting a new license plate.
I have noticed that over the past year or so that I've gotten more considerate and compassionate. I don't know if I'm mellowing out, or if I'm actually just becoming a better person. At any rate, the license plate has to go.
I'll be taking suggestions on what I should get instead. My friend Karsten has suggested "IMA LIAR" since he claims I've been lying to everyone about my personality type.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know you both are in HR, but you and Alison are on the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to being party girls. How did you both get an E, then?
I'm still opinionated and love to be the center of attention. Doesn't necessarily mean I like to spend it with smelly drunk people. :)
Hey! My friends don't smell!
Uh, yeah we do.
I almost take offense...but I need to adopt more Type B ways in order to go with the sunny Arizona flow. Muhaha
Post a Comment