Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No more pencils, no more books...

Wow. I'm officially finished with school. Amazing. I feel so... useless! What am I going to do when I get home from work now? How will I fill up my weekends? I guess I'll actually have to go out and DO stuff.

So anyway, Ed had a great point. I was telling him today on IM that I finished school today and he said that everyone has to call me "Master Michelle" from now on. If people get their PhDs, they are called "Doctor", so what's wrong with people calling me "Master" after I get my MA? After all, I deserve to get SOMETHING for my two and a half years of studying and $20K.

4 comments:

Mr. Nutty said...

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- that is really exciting! Now you have actual money to spend on something actually fun- now go forth and make hamster figurines for Mike. Just ensure that some are in compromising positions. ;-)

pasq242 said...

Oh, holy shit... can I commission those??? I'm serious.

Congrats, Michelle. In lieu of the hamster idols, I suggest the tested-and-true trifecta of alcohol, porn, and video games.

Mijoy said...

*sniff sniff* thanks guys. Well, I always wanted to own my own business, so hamster figurines may just be the big break I was looking for. I'll have to use Mike as my muse.