Ok, now that I've been finished school for a whole week, I've actually accomplished some things with my life. I ordered my diploma, started transferring some of my old VHS home movies onto DVD, worked on some Family Tree stuff, and my house is pretty much finished with being decorated for Halloween. I found out for the price of 2 pizzas and some beer, Mikey and Delvaux will actually come over and deck out my house with all their old Halloween stuff. Pretty good deal.
I've decided to carve a somewhat complicated pumpkin this year. Delvaux said instead of a Masters in Organizational Management, I should have a Masters in Pumpkin Carving. So with my MCP, I'm gonna make one of these: http://www.pumpkinmasters.com/patternbooks.html. Basically, I'm going to have to carve one pumpkin and then stick it inside of another carved pumpkin to make sort of a wierd 3D effect. I'm kinda psyched about the whole thing.
I also found out that in order to cater to us Gen-Xers, they have come up with Lite Brite (called Fright Lights) for pumpkins http://www.pumpkinmasters.com/kids.html. You hammer these plastic thingys into the pumpkin and when you light it from the inside, you get this Lite Brite effect. It looks kinda stupid, but I like the concept. I wonder if Mikey's pixelblocks would look cooler hammered into a pumpkin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment