100 Things About ME!
1. My middle name is Joy.
2. I am not always joyful.
3. I am married.
4. I have a cat named Dawn, her sister, Dusk, is dead.
5. Anytime I name pets with cute names, one always dies or disappears (Bonnie & Clyde, Pear & Boom, Benjamin & Franklin)
6. I am a cradle Catholic.
7. I am the youngest child.
8. I have 5 parents (see #6).
9. I played the Clarinet for 7 years.
10. I took French for 5 years.
11. I can recite the entire McDonald's Menu Song.
12. I hate the beach, it's too happy and hot.
13. I love fall and winter.
14. I like skiing, but haven't gone in a long time.
15. I have attended 9 funerals.
16. I have 25 first cousins.
17. My childhood nicknames were Pete, Mitch, Mitcherelle, Mitchy, AM, PM, and Shell.
18. As a kid, I loved to make my neighbor pretend she was a dog. I would put a rope around her neck, make her walk on all fours and drink from a water bowl.
19. I never had a dog (which is probably why I loved to do #18).
20. I am 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Polish, 1/4 German and 1/4 British.
21. My Dad plays the accordion.
22. I love Italian food.
23. My birthday is 11/17/1978... the day before the Kool Aid Massacre.
24. I think Kool Aid is way too sweet.
25. My favorite cereals are: Cheerios, Chex, Life, Frosted Mini-Wheats and Lucky Charms.
26. I've never broken a bone.
27. I've had 3 stitches when I was 3.
28. I keep my stitches in the same box as my baby teeth.
29. I love computers.
30. I am a former MacAddict.
31. I love my TiVo.
32. I love to read.
33. I used to write a lot of poetry, and am still trying to figure out if I should start again.
34. I suffer from panic attacks, hypoglycemia, endometriosis, herniated discs and fibromyalgia.
35. I am a hypochondriac, therefore #34 may be a figment of my imagination.
36. In sixth grade, I missed 54 days of school due to "stomach problems." Turns out, I was suffering from panic attacks due to a mean nun.
37. After sixth grade, I suffered from agorophobia until I entered college and would vomit before going out in public.
38. I used my "Sit N Spin" until the age of 21.
39. I was 99 pounds the day I got married.
40. I am now 140 pounds.
41. I love cheese.
42. I love cats.
43. My favorite Shakespeare play is "The Taming of the Shrew."
44. My favorite Saints are Therese and Catherine.
45. I believe in Jesus.
46. I like to paint.
47. I love my parents, despite what I may tell them.
48. I have a strong adversion to hugging, but am learning to get over it.
49. My brother has lived in Japan for 12 years.
50. I love gambling.
51. I love to garden.
52. I've never smoked a cigarette.
53. I've worked for the same company for 7 years.
54. I love to talk, and I love to listen.
55. I try and remember everything someone tells me.
56. It aggravates me when people forget what I've told them, but even more so, it makes me mad when someone tells me the same thing multiple times. That shows that they didn't feel like our conversation was important enough to remember.
57. I love watching football and baseball.
58. Basketball is dumb.
59. I love playing games.
60. Even more than playing games, I love winning games.
61. I've never lost a game of Monopoly to friends.
62. I've never won a game of Monopoly against my brother.
63. I used to be a huge Billy Joel fan.
64. I love my in-laws.
65. My husband is my best friend.
66. I've never owned a passport.
67. I am a perfectionist.
68. I love performing.
69. I want to own a franchise one day.
70. In highschool, I drove a 1987 Lincoln Town Car.
71. I'm from Haymarket.
72. I can still remember the names of every teacher I've ever had and if I saw their faces, I can tell you the names of every classmate I've ever had.
73. The closest friends that I have today, I met when I was 4, 6 and 11.
74. I cherish a good conversation.
75. I value a good debate.
76. I respect anyone that has views different than mine, as long as they know why they believe them.
77. There is nothing that I love more than a fried egg sandwich with bacon.
78. Mmmm... bacon.
79. The first thing John ever said to me was, "So I hear you like bacon."
80. I love museums.
81. I can't spell (I had to look up "museum").
82. I won the archery championship my freshman year of high school.
83. I had to read 67 books my senior year of college.
84. I had to write over 200 papers to get my Masters degree.
85. I want a pet racoon.
86. I hate cleaning litter boxes.
87. I've never seen The Godfather.
88. Napolean Dynamite is one of my favorite movies.
89. I am considering investing in a tropical rainforest plantation in Costa Rica.
90. I really want a hybrid car.
91. I am a moderate Republican.
92. I hate Maryland.
93. I hate Manassas.
94. I've never been to the top of the Washington Monument.
95. I've never been to the Vietnam Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial or any other Memorial.
96. The Smithsonian is the best place on Earth.
97. I don't believe in aliens, but I believe in ghosts.
98. I've never seen a ghost.
99. I've eaten Cicadas (thanks to Mikey).
100. You didn't think I'd go through 100 things without saying I'm an ENTJ did you? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! After reading your 100 things I realized that 98 of them I would of said about me. Its sad...We seem so different but yet we are identical. lol
Post a Comment